Thursday, November 19, 2015

Black Friday Sale Anyone?

I am not a Black Friday shopper. I like to shop from the safety and solitude of my desk chair--or on obscure weekends when nobody else is out and about so I don't have to knock people over to get what I need or stand in line for three hours. But, I do enjoy the online sales. I just found out there is going to be an exciting Black Friday book sale hosted by a group of independent Christian authors. If you're looking for some good reading material this winter, you won't want to miss it. You can get all the particulars on who's who and what's what over at Jenelle's blog. There is quite the list of authors involved. Some of them have been on my wish list for a while now.

I know I'll be shopping! What about you?

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I don't do the whole Black Friday stand in lines in the freezing cold for a toaster thing either. I'm not a huge fan of shopping as it is, and I don't think the deals are that great, and I'd rather sleep in and hang out with my family all day on a rare long weekend than squander that time mashed into a crowd of crazy people.

    But online sales... those can be fun :)

    ReplyDelete