My lovely bookish friend Jenelle Schmidt invited me to participate in a fun game of tag. Who knew blogging could be so much fun? The rules? "Tell us 7 random things about yourself. Nominate 15 bloggers to participate." And in Jenelle's immortal words (because I simply cannot word it any better), "Yeah…that’s not going to happen." I simply invite any bloggers who like to particpate to join in the fun and share seven random things about yourself.
1. My favorite color is Underseas. You can find it at Sherwin-Williams. It's sort of a dusky blue-green color and I have it in varying shades in every single room of my house...and in my wardrobe. Even the fresh eggs I get from my best friend are blue-green. I confess it took me a while to be able to eat them. They were so cute I felt as if I was eating a baby bird.
2. To celebrate the publication of "Wither" in Five Enchanted Roses, my husband bought me a gargoyle. (Pictured above)
3. I collect antique books. Enough said.
4. When I watched the Doctor Who episode "The End of Time" -- the one where Tennant passed the torch off to Matt Smith -- I bawled like a baby. And Tennant isn't even my Doctor. But he really does have great hair.
5. I like cats, and owls, and dolphins, and sea horses, and butterflies, and dragonflies...pretty much, if it flies, walks or swims I like it, unless it's buggy. I don't like bugs. I think the government used my back yard for a nuclear experiment because I have the biggest bugs ever. The spiders and grasshoppers could give Godzilla a run for his money.