Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Five Poisoned Apples


Very excited to share this post. Many of you remember that I had the honor of participating in the Beauty and the Beast writing contest from Rooglewood Press a couple of years ago. Five Enchanted Roses was such a joy to be a part of. I mean, wow, what an incredible experience to work with a professional editing team and seeing MY STORY in print! This year, Rooglewood Press will be holding their last fairy tale contest. (SOB) And this one is...SNOW WHITE! Yes, I know. A wonderful choice, isn't it? So if any of my writerly friends have a hankering to submit a story to a fairy tale contest, this is the year to do it! I can't recommend it enough! If any one has any questions or would like any advice about submitting a story to this year's contest...let me know! I will be happy to share any tidbits I can from my own personal experience. Happy writing everyone!


THE FINAL FAIRY TALE CONTEST
Rooglewood Press invites you to join the adventure of the Five Poisoned Apples creative writing contest! 























No comments:

Post a Comment