Monday, March 23, 2015

Monday Musings: A Quick and Quiet Reflection


This week I am quite swamped with obligations, so I am going to share something short and sweet (as I gobble down my breakfast with the bowl held over my head to avoid Toady's evil advances). I am in the middle of training this week, and that combined with rewrites and company coming this weekend, I simply won't have time to do much of anything this week. So here are a few of my favorites Wither songs. These are all instrumental which allows them to be inspirational for almost any occasion. A quick caution: I love the Pan's Labyrinth soundtrack but I do not recommend the movie. I found it terribly depressing. The soundtrack, however, is hauntingly beautiful and I find it most inspirational when writing difficult scenes.




1 comment: